Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The reason

Some days, life is so tough... I wonder why I got out of bed.  I wonder why I keep trying.  I think about how fantastic it would be to stay in bed, and blow off the world.  It can be a pretty crummy world anyway right?  Then I have these moments...

video

Some days I'm so tired I really don't want to have to pick up V's socks that she can't keep on her feet, and can't put in the dirty basket.  Some days I don't think I can hear DQ complain how much she hates having to listen, or hates having a little sister, or hates everything.  Then I watch them dance, and I beam with pride...

video


Then a little girl runs to me with a smile so wide on her face and proclaims that she loves me without my saying it first....



 Some days I am so full of love... I just can't put it into words.

video

And then my world is right.  I don't doubt myself anymore.  I know what I have to do, and suddenly... I have the strength to do it.   It is so amazing what the love a child can do to a person.  My wish for you today, is that you know the love of a child.  That unconditional love that reminds you that you are a superstar to someone.  Because it's easy in this world to forget our superstar powers. 

Aunt TT

2 comments:

  1. Cutest Video EVER! Thanks for sharing!

    Marki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you tabby! You had me in tears...i know exactly what you are talking about...thx for the reminder:)

    ReplyDelete